Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Rustom and the Last Storyteller of Almora | Save the Date | Saturday, May 9th 5 pm | Crossword Aundh, Pune

Dear Friend, 

I hope you can make it to the book launch of Rustom and the Last Storyteller of Almora this Saturday at 5 pm at Crossword, Aundh, Pune.
Also, since I have never done this before, should I cut my hair short or the wavy, intellectual look should work fine? Look forward to your suggestions and presence at this short, quick, and crazy event.
I promise to not act like a celebrity at least for this event. No promises about the future. Do come and make the most of well behaved me. Do drop in and get all your friends along.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gaurav,

Just completed reading your book, its very well written.

Rustom's character description from different phase of his life from success to loan bounded and again success is well scripted.

This book had me grabbed on from start to finish.

I enjoyed reading a book which has lots of different emotions of life in it.

Wishing you, the best of luck & creativity for you future publications.

Megha Rajeshirke